A few Royal things

Well it was quite a weekend. I've always loved the pomp and ceremony of all things royal. Even if you're not a fan of the royal family you have to admire the commitment and stamina of the Queen. She is quite remarkable and I hope I'm still that active in my eighties. An ATC to commemorate the Jubilee...



And here's another ATC with a wise quote....I wonder if the Queen has ever dusted?

and now to Royal business... One supplier to our business sends invoices weekly and includes a return address envelope with every invoice. Since I pay online I'm gathering quite a collection of these security envelopes. Have you ever paid much attention to the insides? All sorts of patterns and colours ...so I made a page for my Smash book/Junk Journal with the theme of Royal Mail.


Until next time... Beverly

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!
    Visit my latest blog post to see what to do next....have fun! :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete