Breakfast

I've never really eaten breakfast. I like to begin my day with a drink first before I think about eating. For years I was a tea girl but recently I've taken to coffee for my early morning cuppa.

So there I was sitting at my desk as I do every morning with my first coffee sorting through my personal emails and exploring my blog friends' posts with Google Reader and I looked up to see this beautiful blue sky and pink vapour trail.



I wasn't sure that the photo would look good taken through glass so I rushed outside.



Isn't that beautiful?

But I actually prefer the sky framed by the window panes. What is so interesting is that the window frames are not turquoise but white. So where did that pretty colour come from?

Which shot do you prefer?

Wishing you lots of happiness.....Beverly

4 comments:

  1. I prefer the colours in the one you took outside; I like the sun trying to peak out from behind the house in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! You're right, especially looking through the window!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh its beautiful Beverly, thanks for sharing
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beverly - I found your blog through sheer luck and am so glad I came. I love the work you are doing here. Your photos are great and I love your journal pages too. penny

    ReplyDelete