Gordon the Star

When I signed up on Swap-bot for an ATC featuring a photo of your cat I had a particular photo in mind of my beloved cat Itsy Bitsy half way up the stairs in our home in New Zealand. In between sign up date and start date I lost all my backup on my external hard drive, yes all my photos. Now we won't go into how I ruined the hard drive, as that is embarassing, but what photo to use now since we don't have a cat in the UK.

I took a photo of our concrete Meercats in the garden but then remembered Vanessa's cat Gordon. He comes to stay for short breaks. He's such a lovely poser!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't he handsome! He can't wait to come and stay with you this weekend, he's got his little tiny bags packed already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm following you!!
    Love all the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverly!
    Thank you so much for your comment on my spotlight today at Dezinaworld!! You are awesome!!
    AND, that ATC is fabulous!! So sorry about your hard drive!
    I am your newest follower!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Gordon is so cute :) Beautiful creation too.
    Thanks for your comment on Daniella's spotlight yesterday.
    If you get chance, please pop by my Dezinaworld blog and check out the backgrounds and a special 24 hour only freebie i am giving away. Have a lovely day
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gordon is just so cute hun really beautiful creation you have done her just wanted to pop over to thank you so much for your kind words really means such a lot to me hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete