The Artist is emerging

OK so its been awhile...I think I'm now confident to show a little of my artwork. Firstly I've been doing an on-line course "Composition for Collage"

First lesson all about Asymmetric design



Second lesson is about Horizons...never thought about either of these before and now I notice them everywhere....


And finally today some ATCs or Artist Trading Cards...miniature works of art. I love making these. So interesting to fit a story or message onto a 2.5in by 3.5in piece of card.

Time - stamping technique



Everyday is a Journey....collage composition



Empty-handed .....water colour background

1 comment:

  1. Each of these is very good Beverly. All very different but great techniques and composition. I love the free as a bird one its such a great piece. Also love the empty handed. they are all fabulous though. well done.i am looking forward to seeing more
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete