Postcards

Recently I joined www.Swap-bot.com so if you are visiting my blog for the first time.... Welcome and I hope you enjoy the various posts. My blog is a mixture of
Family Matters
Craft Interests and
Personal Reflections on Life.

One of my first swaps was to send a postcard to 5 members. These are the lovely postcards I received in turn.

This beautiful building is the Zwaanendael Museum in Delaware built in 1931.



An unusual artwork called Furious Wave by the French painter Lucien Levy-Dhurmer



From Holland and the quote reads "take a rest, especially when you don't have the time for it"



This is Kincardine in Canada. Interestingly, when we lived in Scotland we lived very near a village of the same name.



And here's Erin's feet in the sea in North Carolina.



Oh I'd love to paddle in the sea tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 comments:

  1. I love that pc from Lucien Levy-Dhurmer - so strange and interesting. I wonder what its about! I am popping over from swap-bot 'check out my blog!' swap. :) sewgorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all amazing cards.

    J3ss1ca (Swap-Bolt)

    ReplyDelete