Dreams Do Come True

Yes they do. My brother is 7 years younger than me so there were not very many years that we played together. He was all boy and very sporty. And I was a bit of an academic girl.

All my life I wished I had a sister, someone who would share my girlie interests, someone to talk to, go shopping with and now I do.

About a month ago I discovered I had a half-sister Ann who lives in Wales near the village that our father grew up in. Yesterday we met in Chester......for the very first time. I was so excited and we had a wonderful day.



We talked non-stop .....well there was 60 odd years to catch up on! And we had fun, sharing stories, laughing, even taking a self portrait.



Dreams do come true. We can't anticipate how this will happen. We just need to believe it.

May all your dreams come true.
Beverly

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful story!
    I loved reading it.
    so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice story, I'm so pleased for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I am so happy for you both - how brilliant to discover family and how wonderful that you got on so well :) congrats! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats that you found out about each other. What a wonderful story. I'm so happy for you both.

    j3ss1ca (Swap-Bolt)

    ReplyDelete