Do you keep a Diary or Journal?

Over the years I've tried to keep a journal. I like the idea of recording each day.... what happens, what I get up to and other thoughts. The year starts with great gusto and then I get busy, forget for a few days, and then give up.

I came across this blog
http://thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com/2009/12/calendar-challenge.html
and thought that's a good idea. You create a calendar by writing each day on little squares of paper but I was not sure that I'd keep up with sticking in the squares. So I decided to use blank calendar pages. I printed them off using Microsoft Publisher, made a cover, title page and bound it.






And it's proving easy to keep up todate. Little squares, writing one word or a couple of sentences. the odd picture or drawing. Great for using up old stickers too. I am very pleased with it.



If you'd like me to make you one (just a small charge to cover printing, binding & postage), just make a comment below. Till next time...

Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment