Tip for Following Blogs

When Rebecca was visiting last time she put iGoogle as my home page on my desktop. Wished I'd known about it ages ago.



On the right hand side there is a link to add stuff. So I've got Facebook, Twitter, and a To Do List (so I remember to stop Facebooking and do some work) plus the best gadget of all - Google Reader.

When you click on it another page opens that allows you to "Add subscription". Here you paste in all the blogs you follow. The magic of this is that when someone updates their blog you get a notification and you just click to open and look. No more going to your Favourites. This has saved me so much time.

I expect there are loads more features about iGoogle that I haven't found out yet but I'm loving the Google Reader. Thank you Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment