Ups & Downs

Its been a mixed bag of emotions this week with some bad news that means more changes and there have been so many these past six years. When I look back I can see that I have become much more adaptable and a stronger person because of this. It's OK to feel sorry for myself for a couple of days but then I'm off again laughing!

One thing that really lifts me up and takes the negative thoughts away is crafting. I am very lucky to have a large dining room which multitasks as a craft room. Sometimes it's quite tidy....



But this week its chaotic because I have several things on the go at the same time. I have the lessons to prepare for my "Learn to Scrapbook" course - you can sign up for that on the right hand side of this page.

I'm also making a book for Xmas, some Xmas cards and still trying to finish the Wedding Album started in March. And then I am preparing for my big project - "Your Family - Your Story". This is a community based project that I'm launching on 21 November. More about that later....

So it's no wonder my craft area looks like this.....



Mmmm.....Must be in the mind because my table looks quite messy in both photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment